Training and Placement Cell is an essential part of our institution. The institute has provided the complete set-up for active functioning of the cell. The cell is informed to function all through the year towards generating placement and training opportunities for the students. Training activities are organized throughout the year in an effort towards preparing the potential students for the campus selection programmes
Rules and Regulations
- Students are expected to follow the Registration Form available on the college website.
- Students must bring their identity cards, Original certificates ,Resume, Photographs with them whenever they go through a placement process.
- Students must be formally dressed (white shirt, black trouser, tie & black blazer (during winter)) whenever they participate in any sort of interaction with a company. This office reserves the right to refuse permission to a student to attend the selection process ,if their attire is unsatisfactory.
- Late comers for aptitude test/GD / interview may not be allowed to appear for the selection process.
- Students should maintain discipline and show ethical behavior in every action they take during the placement process.
- In case, students decide not to join the company, they should inform the company in writing in advance. They are also required to submit a copy of that letter to the placement Office.
- Students are allow to download the Training Letter from the College website(Download tab).
- For all matters not covered by the above regulations, the Placement Office will use its discretion to take appropriate decisions.